Monday, March 31, 2008

Stress be gone

Seems all I ever get done anymore is work. I go to work- I come home and work- I work on my day off at my other job- and in the evenings I work on wedding planning. Everything seems to feel like work latley. Even things I am supposed to be enjoying. I want to enjoy every aspect of what I am doing but it is hard for me, I am one of those stressed out kind of people. Things need to be done perfectly or else I am not happy. If people are bitches around me...I get upset.
I finally took a nice relaxing bath after my second job yesterday. It was the nicest 20 minutes I've had in a long time. Though I do get to go out with friends and colleagues it still seems like work to me most of the time. Socializing, talking, thinking... work. My de-stressor latley is walking with my pup and my bub around the neighborhood. Which I enjoy...we always notice something new, find something interesting to talk about... or just simply stay quiet and take in the outside. But my bath was nice. Quiet, different. Felt like I was really taking care of myself. Other than flooding my bathroom, it was great. I used a new sea salt scrub and then decided to paint my finger and toe nails pink- also unusual. And it lasted a whole 3 hours until I decided to pick up my bass guitar. (Another joyful experience latley). Maybe life isn't so bad afterall. I think I was just looking to the negatives instead of accentuating the positives. I am going to try to relax more often. Stop focusing on all of the negatives. Whatever happen around me happens. I am going to change my outlook. I dont care what happens in the world around me- the jealous and assonon people around me can do as they please- I will ignore you and go on singing my happy tune. You don't want me there- good- I don't want to be there. You will no longer get me down. Wedding planning-almost done! There is wonderful lights at the end of the tunnel! I cannot wait for that great day...5/25/08. I will focus on what makes me happy- what makes me me. Forget all the rest! Like good ol' Bing and the Andrew sisters said....
Accentuate the positive-Eliminate the negative- Forget about your worries and your strife.

No comments: