Tuesday, November 29, 2005

a love letter


I miss you. I no longer feel like sleeping. eh. Hope you are sleeping tight. I love you and miss you. And just wanted to tell you. I want to feel your warm body next to mine. I want to be home. Sometimes, when I have such a great night with you like I did tonight it knocks my socks off because I forget sometimes how easy it is with you. I hope you know how much I love you. Even though sometimes lately it kind of hurts for me to give or recieve love with all of this going on at my house (sometimes I realize it affects me more then I think when I really think about it). But I do love you. And I wish I could have it in me to show it to you more often.

Your love. and I love you.


love your babe

feeling something and its personal-but I choose to post like it's therapy to me.

No comments: