Thursday, December 01, 2005

December 1, 2005

I love when you hear a song that just connects with you. Or a really great album. I find it funny how there can be someone that you see everyday and hardly speak with or even give a second look and one day out of nowhere you are good friends. Or at least find out you have lots in common and then you cannot wait to talk to them again because you enjoyed them so much.

I love having big dreams, but knowing that I am capable of really making them come true, though it might take lots of work and effort. It makes me sad to know there are some people that you just love more then life itself but you just can't talk to everyday. Can't touch, hold or truly show love to because there is something there that just holds you back.

One day when I have enough strength and knowledge I hope to sort all this stuff out. Understand it all deeply. Smooth it all out.


It's not winter until December 21st.


I love my sissy. Happy 17th year on earth.

No comments: