Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What matters


Time and relationships are all that matter in life.

Fancy cars, name brand clothes, ten million friends don't mean a thing. Doesn't anyone see? I am tired of people complaining that they are not happy with what they have. Things mean nothing. Do they not look around and see how lucky they are to have a loving family, people that want to spend time with them. People that will do anything for them, that care?

Okay I am getting off subject here, but time and relationships in life are all that really matter. Your time here on earth is valuable, and I believe a person should cherish every moment they have here on earth. Never take one second for granted. Relationships, real relationships not fake ones, are what make our life fulfilled. They are want make life worth living. If we did not have people that are close to us or care about us then what is life about? Empty space. Value your time, value friendship and value love.

Open your eyes sometimes. Open your heart. Give a little. Make your life worth something. Touch someone else's life. That's my goal at least, and it works for me.



Now for some Beatles:

Before this dance is through
I think I'll love you too
I'm so happy when you dance with me
If somebody tries to take my place
Let's pretend we just can't see his face
In this world there's nothing I would rather do
'cause I'm happy just to dance with you
Just to dance with you
It's everything I need Before this dance is through
I think I'll love you too
I'm so happy when you dance with me
If somebody tries to take my place
Let's pretend we just can't see his face
In this world there's nothing I would rather do
'cause I'm happy just to dance with you
Just to dance with you
It's everything I need I discovered I'm in love with you
'cause I'm happy just to dance with you




I despise him...and I hope he knows it. He ruined so much. He ruined me. He always has from day one. I hear his voice, his lies, his sweet tone and I try to believe him, I want to believe him. I believe him. I have pitty on him, his screwed up life, his twisted brain, his addiction but no more. I have to be strong. He is an asshole and he puts me in a range. He puts the ones I love in danger. He puts me in danger. I hate him, but I'll always love him. This is the ironic part of it all.

No comments: