Monday, December 19, 2005

Snow and Sun

Some things are better left unsaid. And sometimes it is better for me to be alone. There is always something that no one will understand.

When I am in a mood and nothing can take me out of it... I can't explain or talk. This hasn't happened in a while. Sitting on the floor crying wanting it to end. I can't explain because their is no real use. This hasn't happened in a while. But I will force it to pass- like I have in the past. What do you do when someone you love doesn't seem to love you? What do you do when all you have ever wanted is proven to never be? Lies and deception is never unnoticed to me. You lie, deny you are lying but know I know the truth. Why must you lie? Why are you lying?






You saw my silhouette in the window and called out my name. I was watching you I heard you pull in. You said "I love you" and I said "I love you too" fighting back the tears - my voice trembling. You heard it in my voice. "Will you come down here, let's talk"

You held my hand-kissed me-held me and I cried. I hate you and you know it. I love you more than life. But you know that too.







Lives funny game... you can do anything and I will be here.

No comments: