Sunday, December 18, 2005

wink and a smile



So I am trying to get myself into the Christmas spirit. It comes and goes, I like when it stays for a while.


Have you ever been so happy? Maybe. You have everything you always wanted- and now that you have it, you appreciate it but see you need more then just love to make you happy. What else would I ever need you say? To be happy in other area's in my life....

Which is what I plan on working on, starting now- but really focusing on it all beginning Jan. 1st. Ya know because that's the day everyone else starts their new goals. Which by the way they hardly ever get accomplished. But I am going to go all the way-make it to the top... Solo or with company- either way will do... so who's coming for the ride?


ha. did think so- things always look perfect from far away so when I am at the top looking down on all you people I will remember things aren't always as perfect as they look.

No comments: